Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Woman's Prerogative

As I begin this blog, I do so with a particular personal experience in mind.  Admittedly, and annoyingly, I find my thoughts lingering upon it, and a certain individual for much longer than the better part of me realizes that they should.  To be specific, I am somewhat relentless, mentally that is, in analyzing my most recent dating history, and the fellow who turned out to provide me with a rather fleeting period of excitement, followed by a shallow, yet non-benign episode of disappointment.

At least he cleansed my palate, so to speak.  The one before lingered on for far too long.  The one before had been my first love - and far more significant in terms of my life, my time, and my personal development.  My heart felt broken for about eight months... 

1 comment: